Sunday 11 May 2008

Sunday, sunday...

Quite a chilled out day today hanging out at home. Gareth was off work so he got to see the wee man too but we didnt do anything more exciting than walking in the park, hanging out the washing and tidying up the flat. Curtis was in good spirits much of the day with smiles at the ready when he saw our neighbours Anne and Alison. He's just dozed off to sleep and I'm hoping that he wont get me up as many times, or for as long tonight as he has done the past 3 nights. This must be one very extended growth spurt he's on. I'm off to set up my ipod with some audio books to get me through the tedious early hour feeds.




Saturday 10th May: Day trip with Jamie, Dan and Milli

It was a warm day today and Curtis was in chilled out mood allowing me time to do some gardening, well ten minutes gardening - but that was a treat. We then headed off to Rouken Glen garden centre (along with it seemed, half of Glasgow!) to buy some more plants and met Jamie, Dan and Milli there afterwards to go for a walk. They'd never been b4 and were very impressed with this little southside gem. Curtis was having a bad time with reflux tho' and I had to carry him for much of the one hour walk. Roll on pushchair days when he can sit up by himself!

No comments: