Wednesday 9 April 2008

Nurseries, massage and still feeling drowsy

Well little man woke at 6am today and it was so nice to get up at a decent time, instead of 4-5am then sleepy on and off (if lucky) till 7am. This was great as it gave us good time to get ready for two nursery visits today. The first was a smaller set up but seemed a bit chaotic and we took an instant dislike to it even though it was not too bad, the second was the same company as one we'd previsously seen and yet again we came away feeling that we'd be happy and confident leaving the little guy here...the facilities, staff, gardens and activities are all great...so a decision could be made soon. It brings tears to my eyes already to imagine leaving him with anyone other than family...making it all the more important that we find the right childcare for him.

In the afternoon we went to our 4th massage class which we both enjoy. Curtis seemed more chilled out today and even fell asleep...I'm sure however this is down to the immunisations yesterday and not my massage skills! His drowsiness again led him to have a 2 hour daytime sleep which gave us time to blitz the flat...we even hoovered under the bed! Little mans bedtime was therefore again delayed to ensure he got some up time b4 8pm.


No time to upload a photo from today, so I'll find one on the PC that we've nto posted b4. Here are a couple of pics from his first week at home to remind us how much he's changed and grown.

1 comment:

Nebo Peklo said...

hi

i hope you don't mind me making a comment on your blog! I found your site through a google search for 'weaning fayre in Glasgow', as I have to attend one tomorrow. My little one is nearly 5 months now and I have been searching in the southside for a good nursery but haven't managed to find one yet and friends have mentioned that I will probably find one through 'word of mouth'. Do you mind me asking which nursery you found that was good? If not, no worries :)

Many thanks,

Natalie (and Astrid)