Saturday 23 February 2008

One Man Band!

Yesterday I only had time to upload photos and clips as the wee man was having a wide awake day and gave me little time to do more than entertain him. Several times he tricked me into thinking (and hoping!) he was sleepy by half closing his eyes and momentarily dosing off only to snap into wide awake mode just as I planned to have some food or sit down. It was nice though that he was alert and interested in playing and chattering away but I was glad when he finally went in his moses basket at 9pm...midn you, he lay there wide awake and talkign to himself until afer 10pm as usual.

This morning I'm posting the blog early as it seems that today will be the same. Just now he's lying in his pram awake although he's been up since 8am. Well this mornign saw a new avenue of entertainment for us and sets us to thinking of a future weekend job for the we fella. Again, as he kicked about on his changing table whacking cassidy cow in the face, I decided I'd take the musical theme a step further with his jingle socks and a rattle. I'm sure his grandad Ken will be mighty impressed with his musical abilities at such a young age. Reminds me a little of that guy we saw on Buchanan Street when my dad and Wanda visited last April. Hey Curtis, there could be a spot for you on Buchanan Street yet! We hope to get his repetoire of tunes extended a little in time for his visit from Grandad Ken in March. Watch this space!




No comments: