Friday 29 February 2008

Making progress / our perfect boy!

It's only 9.30pm but we can write the blog already cos for the 3rd night in a row our perfect wee boy has gone to sleep at 7.30pm and still hasn't woken up. This morning we made a trip out in the car and Curtis slept most of the time. This is good news for me (Steph) as I can now drive again after the c-section. It was then a very relaxed and chilled out day for the wee fella who didnt have an awful lot to moan about and was a real pleasure to spend time with....I think it was his smiliest day yet and with a few gurgles, giggles and squeals too. We even managed to nip over to see Nicola and her baby Anna across the street without fuss. I also introduced Curtis to the sounds of 'Rio Mania' today as part of his music week and he seemed to rather enjoy, or at least not complain about me using him as my salsa dance partner for several tracks. I actually felt sad to be putting him in his bed at 7pm as he's been such good fun today I wanted him to stay awake....but after his bathtime splash about and a few tracks on his lullaby CD he was soon off to sleep zzzzzzzzzz...

No comments: