Thursday 27 March 2008

Shouting at the Shops





We had a bit of a horrid morning here today as yet again lack of naps led to grumpiness and tears, this time for both Steph and Curtis...so, in an attempt to lull him to sleep through boredom I took him off to the shops at Breahead. He did fall asleep for 20 minutes in M&S but was awake and very alert the rest of the time, and in a good mood, if a bit wired!...much to the amusement of the staff in the shops as he demonstrated his latest new skill....shouting. 'Wow, what a big noise from such a small boy' I was told. He really was quite hilarious. The expression of shock on his face when we got into the lift and it started to move also had me laughing and I managed to capture it on camera (see above). The car turns out to be a great feeding station when at the shops so we seem to have found a solution to how I'd manage to breastfeed in public too....Well, it's a start eh?

No comments: