Tuesday 5 May 2009

Some of my favourite things...

1. My mums hair
2. My mum and dad
3. Breakfast, afternoon and bedtime Milk
4. Breadsticks
5. Cars - especially sitting in real cars playing Brmmmm Brmmmm at the wheel
6. Noisey things that clang, tinkle, jingle or sing 
7. Playing peek-a-boo behind almost anything - a tissue, a napy, a towel, a door and especially the big curtains in mum and dads bedroom
8. Fruit - mainly strawberries, blueberries and grapes
9. My DVDs, firstly Makaton nursery rhymes with Dave Benson Philips which I try to sign and dance along too especially the dingle dangle scarecrow, 5 fat sausages and the farmers in his den, my 2nd favourite is Baby Einstein Old Macdonalds Farm, I squeal at all the funny bits.
10. Splashing about in water, putting my hands in a pot full of yoghurt
11. Riding about on my mummys back
12. Playing with stones on the floor and giving them to people and saying 'ta'

No comments: