Friday 22 May 2009

Conversations with Curtis

Apologies for lack of photos lately, we just havent had the time to upload any. It's not just us being busy...Curtis has been busy too...busy saying new words and starting to have conversations. This week we've heard 'cat', 'Wilma', cheese, yes, Tracey, Daniel, more, dave, bo-bo and duck. He also starts to say 'yes' which as every parent of a young child will know is a welcome relief after months of 'no' or 'non' in Curtis's case.

This morning I had my 1st conversation with Curtis. He climbed and sat across me when he woke up and I sang him a few lines of 'heads and shoulders, knees and toes', clearly impressed by my effort he gave me a round of applause then put his fingers together to sign for 'more', but also very clearly said more. When I replied 'oh, do you want mummy to sing again', he nodded and said yes. Ha ha - our 1st two way verbal conversation, very sweet :-)

No comments: