Sunday 5 September 2010

Forth Bridge and Green Beans!

If you're ever looking to clear your mind... and your sinuses!...we'd recommend a jog across the forth road bridge! Great views too and we found some lovely wild raspberries on the way back...




It was a bit nippy, so Curtis stayed snuggled in his pushchair with his face to the inside much fo the time just so that he could breath! Then we went for a stroll around North Queensferry, and played in the park.

Mmmmmm...apples and beans...


'I wonder what will happen if I put my finger in the end of this hose' thought Curtis
Hahahahahaha....that's funny....


I think I'll do that again!


...and again...


...and again...


...although this is a more effective way of getting wet!

...ooh I'm nearly as tall as the tower now!


Hmmmm....if I wear my pirates scarf as a cape...I become....

SUPERDUCK!!!!

No comments: