Thursday 5 March 2009

News from Curtis Hughes

Mum and dad have taken lots of videos and photos of me lately (so what's new huh!!) but haven't had time to upload them yet so here's some news from me.

Hairy head - yes, I really do now have what could be described as a full head of hair, it's not the longest or thickest hair but it's strawberry blonde, fairly straight and alll mine. I think I'm now past my baldy days, at least for the next 20 years or so (genetics ain't on my side for this one!).

Visiting Kelvingrove Museum - mum and I spent our Wednesday afternoon hanging out in the West Ends fantastic Kelvingrove Museum in Glasgow. The large open spaces wewre great for practising walking and the huge array of animals on display cause much 'oooooing' 'ahhhhhing' and pointing. Nearly all of Curtis's favourite animals from his 'where's spot' book were in there life size which cause great excitement from Curtis and some embaressment from mum as she was forced to produce appropriate animal noises for each one just as she must do when reading the book.

No comments: