Tuesday 6 January 2009

December catch up


Check out my big boy PJs...ahhhhh...

Over xmas I met my cousins Dylan and Josh. I really enjoyed hanging out with them, all the boys together.





I also met Liz, Victoria, Philip and James.



Watching the chooks with Nanna


I loved santas grotto at the garden centre.




Here I am with Nanna, Taid and Molly.


Happy, angry and surprised faces with Dylan and Taid.


Xmas Day - opening presents



Ooh that was a zesty lemon cheesecake!!




Santa (a.k.a Nanna and Taid) bought me this lovely dog for xmas....I love it....but have to do this puckered lips look when I concentrate on walking with it!


Having a little tea party in my bedroom....here I am forcing the puppy to eat some foood (not sure where I picked this up from mum???)



A day at McKees organic farm, watching the chooks and having lunch




Mum has just come in the door with some new lugggage....I like the look of this one...is it for me?


I seem to fit inside nicely....must be mine.



Here I am at Nanna adn Taids...discovering for the 1st time...STAIRS...and boy do I enjoy this.



Here I am chilling out over xmas in my PJs and sitting like a big boy in the little chair.



Having discovered the delights of rolling about on carpeted floors over xmas I'm now inclined to throw myself down onto the floor and roll over laughing at the site of any rug at home



Oooooooohhh...eck....I'm off the rug and onto the shiney wooden floor...he's going pretty fast now!!!!



My cousin Dylan teaches me the finer points of stair climbing...



It took Nanna and Taids dog Molly a little while to get used to me, though I was fascinated with her..



Nannas friend Catherine came to visit bringing me a lovely gift of a Bunnykins mug. Thank you Catherine x x





Nanna, mum and Dad and I went to Calderglen country park..this time I was old enough to realy enjoy lo0king at the animals..or at least those which were still around for the winter.





No comments: