Tuesday 5 August 2008

This past week I've mainly been....

...learning to brush my own teeth. It took quite a few tears and some pain for my two wee teeth to come through at the bottom so I'm taking care to look after them with some guidance from my mum.


...playing with new toys





...still eating pretty much all foods I'm given and really enjoying being able to hold foods myself and squish some foods on the plate. Here I am sharing a mid morning snack of toast with my dad, with a blackberry yoghurt smile and happily swinging my legs as I squash some carrots with my hands.





...spending some time at my mums workplace and meeting some of the lovely staff there, here am I with my mate Kevin.






...getting to visit my fairy grandmother Pat who always makes me giggle. Here we are posing for a photo and playing with my socks.





...taking my first lot of books back to the library and getting some new ones. This one is great as it has lots of funny textured pages which I love to stroke as I look at the pictures.







...looking cool wearing my mums shower cap!






...showing my dad how excited I get when I go swimming on Sunday mornings. This week was even more exciting than usual as my little friend Isla tried to unzip my top the naughty little lady!



...having a lovely time with Nanna and Taid when they came to visit.



...streaking around the house before bathtime!




...touching peoples faces as often as I can




...looking cool in my latest flat cap and new clothes!



...and hanging out with my pals Loe, Erin, Zoe, Logan, Milly and Isla. Mum always forgets to take photos when we meet up so here are some from a few weeks ago.


No comments: